Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Special Thanks



Wildmant is now going on it's third year and I just personally wanted to thank all the followers and supporters. It has been a great three years and we have learned so much. I also want to thank everyone who has taken the time to write us and give us your much valued feedback.

We were very fortunate to be picked up by a few European countries during the down time here in the states and now that the economy is picking back up here, we are hoping to expand our line a great deal right here at home. If you have a local store in your town you wish to see us in, please drop us a line at our contact page.

We have been honored by your support and look forward to growing with you over the next three years.

And on a final note, yes. Yes is the answer to a LOT of your email questions. I am the one with the tattoo in the picutures:) We started using me in the photos to keep original costs down and then kept using me over because of the kind feedback. But as most of you have asked to see my face, well this is me....nerdy tall blonde boy (as my friends would put it).

So again, we look forward to working with you in the years to come and are grateful for all your support.

Kindly,
Tim Wildman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why WOULDN'T you use yourself as a model? You look great! If I looked like you I'd never wear clothes again!

wildmanT said...

gee schucks, thanks!